Hermana Millington - Notes from New Jersy

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

From the momma (Gayla) - Wednesday, November 2nd was a BLESSED day


11-2-2016
Look who Todd found in NYC today

 
I posted this photo in Lexi's letter, but I need to record how it was for me when I saw this picture. Matt sent it to me as I was making dinner Wednesday night. It was a total surprise to see it. I didn't know that Lexi was going to the temple that day, and I certainly didn't know that Todd Schwartzman (who is the manager of The Strike - the band that Matt plays in) would be there. He was in NYC for a few days and on Wednesday just happened to notice a bunch of missionaries out on the street. He yelled out to them and Lexi recognized him!! As she said in her letter - she kinda went crazy for a second to see someone she knew from home. WOW!  What a COOL moment!!!

What made it even COOLER was this -


11/2/2016
Seth & Elder Smith
Mexico City Temple

 
We got this picture from a couple who went to the temple with Seth in Mexico on the SAME day!
So, Lexi and Seth were both in a temple on the same day in different parts of the world. I'm still tearing up when I think about it. What an incredible blessing to see two of my sweet, sweet kids on the same day having been to the temple as missionaries. What an unexpected blessing for me. My loving Heavenly Father knew I needed a little boost and reassurance that they are in His hands, and so am I.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blessing! There is no doubt that Heavenly Father is aware of our emotional and spiritual needs and answers our silent prayers through the most amazing people who he places in our path when we least expect it. I love seeing God's love unfold in all of your lives.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik